1. Freeing up your time/spending on your wife and children - Allah will free up his life this year.
2. Honouring the poor and needy- Allah will free up space in his grave later
3. Controlling your Anger - At Akhirat later, Allah will categorise him among the people who are ridha or patient
4. Show the people who are lost the true path- Allah will fill his heart with the light of Imaan
5. Running his hand on the head of a child with no parents- Allah will give him a tree for each strand of hair he touches
6. Giving alms (sadaqah)- Allah will put him away from the fire the distance a crow flies since its birth to its death. He is also given sinners as though he has given sadaqah to every poor soul in the world
7. Take care of his self-respect- Allah will provide him a life filled with the light of imaan
8. Take a Sunnah Bath: Will not get any heavy or bad sickness for the entire year. Niat: I bath on the day of Asyura, sunnah, on the purpose of Allah Ta'ala
9. Putting on kohls- He will not suffer from any forms of eye diseases.
10. To read Qulhu Allahu Ahad for a 1000 times- Allah will look at him with mercy at Akhirat later.
11. Do a 4-rakaat Sunnah prayer- Allah will forgive his sins even if it has been with him for the past 50 years. Niat: I pray on the day of Asyura, four raka'at, sunnah, for the purpose of Allah ta'ala. For the first two rak'at recite, after Al-Fatihah, Qulhu Allahu Ahad 11 times.
12. To recite "hasbunallahu wa nik mal wa kil nikmal maula wa nikmannasiru" - He won't die this year
13. Serve Iftar(break fast): Given sinners as though he has fed the entire Muslim Ummah around the world
14. Fast Niat: I fast Sunnah Asyura the next day for the purpose of Allah ta' ala- given sinners equivalent to 1000 hajjs, 1000 umrahs, 1000 Syahids and the hell is forbidden for him.