The month of Ramadan Kareem is very dear to Allah. It is the most august of all months, pure, generous and merciful. Do not let its nights go waste in slumber, its days in careless omission or loss of remembrance of Allah.
Allah's Name r Greatest
33 Blessings of Fasting !
The benefits of the Ramadhan month of fasting are too many to be counted. If one does recognize them and realize their importance, he wishes to have the month of Ramadhan to be throughout the whole year.
These blessings are given by Allah to the fasting Muslims, who are to fast with full faith and expectation.
These blessings and benefits of the month of fasting during Ramadhan have been grouped and summarized into different categories. They are summarized here without commentary. It should be remembered that all of these blessings were taken directly from Holy Quran and Hadith.
The following is a partial list for the blessings and benefits of the month of fasting during Ramadhan:
- Fearing Allah (SWT)
- Practicing the Revelations of Allah (SWT)
- Accepting the little things that one has achieved
- Preparing for departure from this world to the Hereafter
By accepting these criteria and by practicing them, the Muslim will achieve the concept of Taqwa in his private and public life.02. Protection:
- Avoiding Immorality
- Avoiding anger/outcry/uproar
- Avoiding stupidity
- Avoiding all makrooh/mashbooh/haram
By achieving these good manners, a Muslim will come out of fasting a better human being in the society.03. Revelation of Holy Quran: The Holy Quran was revealed during the month of Ramadhan. The Holy Quran is meant to be:
- A Guidance to mankind
- A Manifestation of right from wrong
- A Summation and culmination of all previous revelations
- A Glad-tiding to the believers
- A Healer
- A Mercy
05. Doors of hell are closed
06. Devils are chained down
07. Fasting with Iman (faith) and expectation: Such type of intention leads to forgiveness by Allah (SWT) to the individual's sins.
08. Door of Rayyan: There is in Paradise a door called Al-Rayyan. It is for the fasting Muslims. Only those who fasted the month of Ramadhan are the ones to enjoy the bliss of Paradise inside that area.09. Rejoices: There are two types of rejoices for the Muslims who fast. These are:
- When breaking fast
- When meeting Allah (SWT) on the day of Judgment
11. Glad-Tidings: These glad-tidings are given to the well-wishers while the ill-wishers are to be stopped during fasting.
12. Ramadhan -to- Ramadhan: Whoever fasts two consecutive months of Ramadhan with good intention will receive forgiveness for the mistakes committed throughout the year.
13. Multiplication of Rewards: Doing good = 10x, 70x, 700x or more during the month of Ramadhan.
14. Feeding Others: Whoever invites others to break the fast, and whoever takes care of the hungry, needy, during the last ten days of Ramadhan will receive equal rewards to the fasting person(s).
15. Blessing of Iftar: Dua is accepted by ALLAH (SWT) at Iftar time.16. Blessings of Sahoor (The late night meal): This meal time gives the opportunity for:
- Night Prayers
- Zikr, Remembrance, Contemplation
- Recitation of Holy Quran
- Fajr Salat in Jamaat
- Dua of Fajr
18. Shafa'at (Pleading One's Case for Forgiveness): Whoever fasts Ramadhan will receive on the day of Judgement the Shafa'at of:
- Holy Quran
20. Itikaf (Retreat): A Muslim who performs Itikaf during the last ten days of Ramadhan will get:
- Blessings and rewards
- Peace of mind
- Contemplation and evaluation
- Better citizen
- Forgiveness of mistakes
- Better than 1,000 months
- Reading Holy Quran
- Better human being
23. Zakat al-Fitrah (Charity on Eid Day): The benefits of paying such as charity to the needy are tremendous, among which are the following:
- Feeding the needy
- Sharing happiness
- Improving human relations
- Improving society
- Flourishing of wealth
- Improving economy
- Circulation of wealth
- Elimination of inflation
- Elimination of poverty
- Purification of body from toxins
- Reducing of weight
- Purity of brain
- Rejuvenation of body
- Living of life with happiness
- Looking younger
27. Sharing: Of hunger, thirst and rituals with others in the society.
28. Eid-ul-Fitr (Feast) : Sharing of happiness and visitation of one another as members of the society.29. Graveyards Visitation: One will get the following benefits by visiting graveyards.
- Dua for the deceased
- Preparing oneself for departure from this world
- Feeling respect for the deceased
- Making the person to be humble in his life
31. Umrah in Ramadhan: Visiting Makkah during the fasting month of Ramadhan is:
- Equal to one Hajj (pilgrimage)
- Equal to one Hajj with Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
- Battle of Badr
- Battle of Khandaq
- Opening of Makkah
- Battle of Tabuk
- Tariq Ibn Ziyad opened Europe
- Salahuddin liberated Jerusalem from the crusaders
- Egypt and Israel, 1973 - Egyptians kicked the Israelis out of Egypt during Ramadhan the month of fasting, etc.
- Wafaat Hazrat Khadijeh (as).
- Wiladat Imam Hassan bin Ali (as).
- Shahadat Imam Ali bin Abi Talib (as).
May Allah SWT give all of us Hidayat and taufeeq Ameen...
May Allah accept all our deeds and forgive all our sins and give us the power to use this big opportunity wisely.
We pray to Allah (s.w.t.) to accept our supplications during this Holy Month and grant us Tawfiq to serve Him and to forgive us for our shortcomings.
Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keeps u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human,Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u Glowing,But only God Keeps u Going................................